Here are our commitments:
* Your privacy remains strictly under your control
* The privacy of state data from your end users remains strictly under your control
* You can end your account at any time
* We will never disclose your personally-identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes unless you expressly tell us to
* You can decide whether you want to receive any offers from us that may be of interest to you
When you register and use VetSmartRx, you provide information to us. When VetSmartRx is being used by your web site, additional state data is retained as a result of authentication and data flow from provider.
In the following three sections, we explain what information is collected, how it is used to your benefit and the choices that you have with your information.
Depending on how you interact with VetSmartRx, you provide us with information, which may include: (a) site name, email address, and other registration information; (b) your interaction with VetSmartRx features and advertisements; (c) transaction-related information; and (d) information you provide us when you contact us for help. As part of your personal profile, you may choose to submit additional information.
State data is often collected from providers during the normal operation of the VetSmartRx service. This data ranges in content and policy depending on nature of the endpoints. This data is kept persistently by VetSmartRx only to perform authentication and data services. This data is held on behalf of the you and made available at your request.
We also collect other non-personally identifiable data, which may include your IP address and what browser you are using so that we can improve VetSmartRx's services for you.
Use of Information:
If provided, we will use your email address to contact you from time to time and we will use your email address for security reasons to confirm that you are who you say you are. You can control the types and frequencies of certain emails you receive, although you agree that we may always contact you to provide you with important information or required notices required by VetSmartRx.
We may use your information (a) to deliver the VetSmartRx services and features desired by you (including any customization features requested by you), (b) to improve our services to you, (c) to personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you, (d) to respond to your inquiries, and (e) to fulfill your request for products or services.
We may use the non-personally identifiable information, like your IP address, to statistically analyze site usage and to customize our site's content, layout and services. The resulting information will allow us to improve our services and better understand and serve our users.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell customer lists. We may pass on your Personal Information to other parties as follows:
• to selected and trusted third parties who may use your Personal Information to provide you with content (including advertising content) that may be of interest to you;
• to business partners to assist us in providing services on our Website and any related services to you. Such business partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and, unless you are otherwise advised, do not have any rights to use the Personal Information about you that we provide to them for any purpose beyond what is necessary to assist us;
• some aggregated information about the Website users, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters to reputable third parties but these details will not include any of your Personal Information;
• to any member of the VetSmartRx group; and
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets on a confidential
Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our service and must not submit any personal information to us.
HOW DO YOU EDIT AND DELETE YOUR INFORMATION?
You can prevent the use of information stored in cookies on your device by deleting or disabling cookies. You may ask us to delete any other Personal Information held by us about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of your personal information depends on your protection of your account. Please do not disclose your login credentials to unauthorized people. We use industry standard technology designed to help keep your personal information safe. If you have any other questions about the security of our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Canceling Your Account:
You always have the option to cancel using the service at any time.
How to Contact Us: